The following questions are to ensure you are a qualified candidate for Permanent Cosmetic Makeup.
If you answer YES to any of the following questions, please call the studio prior to scheduling an appointment to discuss your options at (540) 548-3900.
Please note that most of the issues listed below can be resolved with the proper protocol. Therefore, if it is discovered that at any time you were untruthful in answering the questions below, you will be prohibited from booking with NoVA Academy of Micropigmentation & Permanent Cosmetic Makeup, as it may potentially cause harm to our staff, Artists and clients.
Please note, that once your deposit has been paid, NO REFUNDS will be issued.
- Have you had or been exposed to anyone testing positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Do you have any Permanent Makeup on the area you want us to perform a new procedure?
- Are you pregnant or nursing?
- Are you currently taking any Anticoagulants (commonly referred to as blood thinners) such as Coumadin/Warfarin, Heparin, Eliquis, Lovenox, Xarelto or Plavix?
- Do you have Diabetes?
- Do you have any heart conditions?
- Are you allergic to any of the following; metals, hair dye, tattoo pigment, food coloring, anesthetic?
- Have you used Accutane in the last 12 months?
- Have you undergone Chemotherapy within the last 12 months?
- Do you have any Autoimmune Diseases which would keep you from healing properly?
- Do you have Keloid Scarring (raised and red scarring which occurs after many months)?
- Have you ever had MRSA?
- Do you have any history of HIV/AIDS?
- Do you have any history of Hepatitis A,B,C or D?
END OF CLIENT QUALIFIER